How does ShipHello work?
ShipHello can ship your international cargo and freight. Using a bidding process, we connect you with our world-class and vetted freight-forwarders. You can select the best bid for your shipment based on your needs and requirements.
The process works as follows:
- Post your bid on ShipHello
- Wait for bids to come in – typically it takes 24 hours to receive most of the quotes
- Select the best bid for your shipment based on transit time and cost
- Pay ShipHello for your shipment – we keep this money in escrow until shipment has been delivered
- On payment is received, we will introduce you to the freight-forwarder to work out the details like pickup window and customs documentation
- Follow your shipment using our tracking
- On delivery, we will request your acknowledgement to release the payment to freight-forwarder