How does Shiphello work?
ShipHello can fill your international shipment capacity. When relevant shipments are posted to the platform, we will invite you to quote them.
The process as follows:
- Customer request a quote for a freight shipment
- ShipHello will invite you to quote the shipment based on your capabilities
- You can review the quote request and create a quote if you have capacity
- The customer will review all the quotes and select the quote which suits their needs
- You will receive a notification when your quote is selected
- The customer is invited to pay for the shipment. ShipHello will keep this payment in escrow until delivery.
- When payment is received, we will introduce you to the customer for arranging the details of the shipment.
- During the shipment process, we ask you to the update our tracking system with the relevant details of the shipment
- On delivery, we ask the customer for confirmation.
- On confirmation, we will release the escrow payment to you. We pay you within a few days after confirmation.